Saturday, March 17, 2018

Anger


                                    Anger
I am so angry with things happening around me
I am puzzled and bitter when I see callousness around me
There are trees cut down  and arable land degraded
Smokes billow from brick kiln chimneys and environment degraded
Greed swallowing up humanity and the landscape being destroyed
Heritage and serenity are in the crosshairs
All continuously plundered by lack of vision and  voracity
This makes me cry out and scream  why no one speaks up, why no one cares.
The environment is being systematically destroyed by unscrupulous people while we silently watch
The angst has taken huge proportion I wish something I could do.
My anger is growing as these horrifying acts devour our world and multitude suffers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home